Monday, August 23, 2010

So nervous!

I'm mad because of life, because things arent ok. because people should care more about their own lives. because main law should be happiness.

I'm mad because everyone should have this right: being free to dress whatever wanted, being free to breathe, being free to join their beloved ones.

I'm mad because some people still don't understand how it is to live. how short life is and how amazing living can be. helping others, making others laugh, making others happy. watching sunset, sunrise, breaking limits, screaming loud, singing loud, writing poetry, making music.

I swear if I could I'd scream this message SO loud for everyone to hear.

I'm nervous cause maybe mariah carey is having problems with hormones....

(oh yes, never lose the joke. rule #01)

goodnight people
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
from your dirty glasses!

No comments: