Thursday, March 24, 2011

Metros...

As some of you must know, I live in Rio de Janeiro so that the mean of transportation I most use is the metro (subway, whatever...). I don't know how it is in other countries (although I've been told more than once that NY metrobus is very dirty and Paris one is too ugly). Here, it looks fine, has AC, etc. But still, being the most used mean of transportation brings many disadvantages to it.

--> ITS SUPER CROWDED!
(5 am - 10 am), (5 pm - 0 am)

When people are going to work or going back home...



So now... I want to know...

RRRRRRRRR there metros or other SUPERCROWDED means of transportation where you live?????????????????????##.

See you on Twitter xxxxxxoxoxooxx

FROM MY DIRTY GLASSES <333
@dirtyglasses

2 comments:

Amy Willingham said...

AHHH this is crazy, i cant believe this doesnt drive u insane!!

m said...

And I think our local trains are crowded.

But the number of people in our train stations during rush hour was nothing compared to the pictures you have posted.

I'm glad that I don't take the train going to work. I really don't know how I'll fight my way in that crowded place.

I wish to visit Brazil someday. :)

Cheers Antonio!