Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful Art

I guess I should say it from now on. I'm in love with music, I'm in love with the rhythm or the drums, with this artistic touch. deep. well. see.

This is the AWESOME Jónsi: 

He's so powerful he's able to change me from sorrow to joy with the beat on his hands. That curious and sweet noise.

I also have a crush (a big one!) on Kate Nash!


She always strike that bad-girl pose, but she's gotta nothing bad. She's the cutest person on stage!

And... Florence Welch has caught my attention for the simplicity of her voice and her vibrations. I love when she sings "As I move my feet towards your body / I can hear this beat it fills my head up / and gets louder and louder / it fills my head up and gets louder and louder". She's got a strong voice and seems that I'll keep on listening her album for a long long time.


Oh guys

Time to go!

xx
F.M.D.G.

---- All photos by Sydney photographer Daniel Boud, http://www.boudist.com

No comments: