Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So happy I could die... Ops, it's G.U.Y.!!

Hey guys, I'm back from my mediocre life outta space. After almost 2 years of my total absence, I finally missed it here.

I have no idea how many people will re-follow me after that long wait (I know you didn't wait that much as I used to go away), but common... I'm a web legend of this century.

 But I've suffered!

Today, I'm bringing what I love the most. ARTBITCH! Damn, this is oh so good! Have you watched it? In a battle "Cool" vs. "Cú", I label it as EXTREMELY COOL!


It's extremely everything... A hybrid can withstand these things: DIRTY GLASSES could mean anything...

 
So now that I came back in pure power and glitter, why don't you tell me what you have been doing without me???



KISSES xxx

DIRTY GLASSES! IN 2014!!!! MORE ALIVE THAN NEVER (lie)

No comments: