Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ho ho ho... Bad week, good week (?)

Hey people, Math exam was frustrating.

I thought I would get 7 or 6, and that'd be enough to pass. But then, when I was looking for the results... what did I find? A paper, with my number and the grade by its side... 4,0! 4! 4!
It was like...


And what does it mean? More 15 or 20 days in school, studying what I hate the most.
I mean, I have 8 people by my side, who will have to study more to the final exam and through this week, this number will probably increase. Physics (666) and Organic Chem is messing with everybody.

But people, I am happy - I don't sleep a long time ago but I am pretty happy.
Special thanks to Thata (?taissa? I forgot o.o I'm sorry, it always happens) who I knew this evening and is a great person by the few we talked.

Oh folks, I'm so tired that I can't review my English...
All I think now is...


HAAAAA KILL THE KIBE, KILL THE KIBE! HAAAAAA
Huh?
Thoughts got out loud.

Have to go, guys, Inorganic Chem Seminar today :P
Hope I don't fail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Organica é a moooorte x___x

E física, bem... dispensa comentarios.