Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shots from LONG ago

Bob, a fashion and headless guy we met in the beggining of the year. He never, but never uses the same clothes twice! It's so... wealthy! Huh? However...


Healthy food we got there, I also have pics of my sister swallowing junk food as a monster, but no, no, maybe I'll post them another time. [Notice my sis' fat hand on the pic - That's what McDonald's does]


Oh people, thanks for supporting with so nice comments. Now, I've got to go, I have a hard Math exam [no I'm not smart] and I'm sure I'll fail, and I'll have to cheat some... so, no problem.

Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not smart? Whatever.
For a 15-year-old boy who knows English better than I do, I could hardly say that you're not smart.
Anyways, I think I've never been THAT smart before. You must be thinking "what the hell is she talking about?". Well, I never even thought about answering a comment before and I answered yours. How funny is that? =]
It's been a pleasure. Hope not to let you down with my crazy and sometimes "I-know-more-than-you-do" personality. Is just something I'm trying to work it out... Lol...
Good luck on your test. Kisses!