Friday, January 30, 2009

"Dirty Glasses Clothing" Sample

That's it! I designed some clothes, take a look and tell me, would you buy it for a huge price if it was for sale? I have to know it before opening my own brand.

Ok, so now, I'm giving you a sample of long-sleeved shirts. Enjoy it.
What matters in this piece is the union of all the elements. It's possible to see that the top has few elements, because it's needed to value the face of the person who's wearing. This way, the hands are highlighted by the dark detail in the end of the sleeve. The stripes follow the draw and it gives a special charm. The design is simple and symmetrical, releasing a feeling of stability.

As the first one, I wanted to explore the union. The piece has its own charm as it's clearly modern. The design has a feeling of ''don't stop, keep on moving''. The ropes under the neck emphasize the 'move thing'. It's basically a piece that talk for itself.

1 comment:

Bala Salgada said...

Hey, go ahead that's great!
You have creativiness.