Friday, January 2, 2009

The most oficial GAY BANDS LIST! CSS must be on the list!


hahaha As Adriano said, this is "the coolest list ever"!
That's why I asked Donnie, the creator, to put CSS on the list (click on the pic above to see the list)!
Cause CSS is pure perversion, but a cool one :)

My mail to donnie:

It's a fact that CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) is a gay band! With 4 women (lesbians?) and 1 man (?) This is probably one VERY GAY band! It can be seen on their lyrics:
Superafim: "... Lesbian chic, sapacaxa do agreste ..."
Alala: "I wanna be the dirtyfinger and his sete bitches"
Art Bitch (one of the worst!): "I ain't no artist / I am an artbitch / I sell my paintings to the men I eat [...] Lick lick lick my art tit, suck suck suck my art hole" (PERVERSION!)
Let's Make Love and Listen Death From Above: "I'm back with a smack, and I'm ready to attack / Stare at my lips and I see they're wet / I know how you're doing by looking at your pants / And this is how we call it a comeback"
Left Behind: "I'm gonna jump onto the tables
And dance my ass off till I
die"
Isn't it obvious? This is a totally perverted gay band!
And even being so evil, I'm a fan of them!
I can't believe it, I am a sinner... a so horrible sinner.
But their songs are so good and they are so cool... Oh I'm sorry, I'm becoming mad... I am afraid.

hahahahaha
hahahahahhaa
jajajajajajajja

Donnie's mail is donniedavies@gmail.com.
Ask him to put CSS on the list.

just hope it works.
cause i loved it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Make sure your child is watching. Make sure they can feel the heat."

ROFL

Putz, não só isso, to rindo d+++ com seu e-mail tb XDDD
Melhor post ever!