Monday, December 15, 2008

Dance and Peanuts

Today was a glamorous day... I didn't do anything smart. I didn't think about Chemistry or even two plus two... The only thing I did was returning books to the library.

Then I did something I love but makes me feel sick hours after: eating Japanese Style Coated Peanuts while drinking Coke. It's tasty and cheap: one real (if you buy that glass-bottled 200mL coke).

I'm actually learning how to play keyboard and the result is being awful. I mean, the only thing I almost know how to play is "Silent Night", an easy Christmas song to play ah and the three first chords of Call Me When You're Sober...

Oh and today I danced Let's Make Love and Listen Death From Above like Lovefoxxx! Jumping and limping funnily, she is my hero.

I love that fox!

No comments: